Hosted by Your Data Center
Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7110Cw Wireless Laser Printer
For the 10th year in a row, Canon U.S.A. is proud to have received the 2013 Readers' Choice Award for Service and Reliability from PCMag.com for Printers.
The Color Image Class LBP7110Cw is a high quality, reliable color laser printer that is designed to meet the needs of personal, home office and small office users. With wireless1 connectivity users can easily print from anywhere in their home or office. Additionally, users can enjoy the benefit of printing directly from their iOS or Android device with the Canon Mobile Printing app2, available on the App Store and Google Play.
Spend less time waiting for your documents with print speeds of up to 14 pages per minute3 with a Quick First Print of 18 seconds or less4. The LBP7110Cw is equipped with a 150-sheet5 front loading paper cassette and cartridges that combine both the toner and drum into one easy to replace unit.
Wirelessly Connectivity with Convenient Mobile Device Printing
- Wireless Connectivity: Print from almost anywhere in your home or office.
- Built-in Ethernet: Easily connect to a network through a built-in Ethernet port, so everyone can easily share printing directly from their PC. With IP address filtering and MAC address filtering, you’ll prevent unwanted users from gaining access to your network and your confidential data.
- Canon Print Plugin for Kindle: Canon Print Plugin enables users to easily integrate new Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HDX6 into their daily printing activities. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and calendar events from your device, allowing for convenient printing in the home or office.
- Canon Mobile Printing: Print from your iOS and Android device
Supports the following print file formats:
• Web pages
• PDF files
• Microsoft Office files - .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx (iOS only)
• Jpeg, Gif, Bmp, Png
• Tiff (iOS only)
• WEBP files (Android only)
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes
- Print up to 20 images at one time
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files (iOS only)
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address or host name
- Canon GENUINE supplies are designed by Canon engineers and manufactured in Canon facilities. They are developed utilizing precise specifications, so you can be confident that your Canon device will produce high-quality results, time and time again.
- Single Cartridge System provides excellent print quality, and can help extend the life of the machine. The Single Cartridge System contains all the essential print elements that wear out with use. This easy-to-replace cartridge simplifies maintenance by combining the toner, drum, and other parts into one unit.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux, Citrix
Supplies and Accessories:
- Cartridge 131 Yellow, Magenta, Cyan
Yields approx. 1,500 pages
based on ISO/IEC 19752 Standard
- Cartridge 131 Black
Yields approx. 1,400 pages
based on ISO/IEC 19752 Standard
- Cartridge 131 H Black High-Yield
Yields approx. 2,400 pages
based on ISO/IEC 19752 Standard
|Print Speed||Black/Color: Up to 14 ppm (letter)||Up to 21 ppm (letter)||Up to 33 ppm (letter|
|Duplex||N/A||Up to 10 ppm (letter)||Up to 28 ppm (letter)|
|First Print Out Time||Approx. 18 seconds (letter)||16 sec or less (letter)||10.5 sec or less (letter)|
|Print Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 1200 dpi quality)||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality)||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (9600 x 9600 dpi quality)|
|Print Memory||64 MB||768 MB||768 MB|
|Printer Language||UFR II LT||UFR II, PCL 5c/6, Postscript 3||UFR II, PCL 5c/6, Postscript Emulation|
|Printer Modes||Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver||Watermark, Toner Saver, Booklet, Poster||Watermark, Toner Saver, Booklet, Poster|
|Direct Print||N/A||No||Yes (PDF, JPEG, TIFF)|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux, Citrix||Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, WindowsXP/2000, Mac OS X 10.4.9 and up, Citrix XenApp6.0 (64 bit), XenApp 5.0 (32 bit/64 bit),Presentation Server 4.5 (32 bit/64 bit),XenDesktop 3.0/2.1/2.0 (32 bit/64 bit),and Linux4||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.5.8 and up, Linux, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 (32bit / 64bit), XenApp 5.0 (32bit / 64bit), XenApp 6.0 (64bit), XenApp 6.5 (64bit), XenDesktop 4.0 (32bit / 64bit), XenDesktop 5.03 (32bit / 64bit), XenDesktop 5.53 (32bit / 64bit), XenDesktop 5.63 (32bit / 64bit|
|Paper Capacity||150-sheet Standard Cassette||250-sheet Standard Cassette, 50-sheet Multipurpose Tray, 250 sheet Cassette (Optional)||500-sheet Standard Cassette, 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray, 500 sheet Cassette (Optional)|
|Paper Weight||16 to 60 lb Bond||16 to 43 lb. bond (cassette);16 to 47 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)2||16 to 43 lb. Bond (Cassette); 16 to 57 lb. Bond (Multipurpose Tray); 16 to 47 lb. Bond (Optional Cassette)|
|Max. Paper Size||8-1/2" x 14" (legal)||8-1/2" x 14" (legal)||8-1/2" x 14" (legal)|
|Standar Warranty||1 year exchange/carry-in||1 year on-site||1 year on-site|
|Security||IP Filtering, Mac Address Filtering, SSL, IEEE802.1x, SNTP||N/A||IP Filtering, Mac Address Filtering, Secure Sockets Layer, IPsec, IEEE802.1x|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 30,000 pages per month||Up to 40,000 pages per month||Up to 75,000 pages per month|
|Energy Consumption||Approx. 340W (during operation), approx. 10W (standby), approx. 4W (energy saver mode)||Approx. 440W (during operation), approx. 22W (standby), approx. 1W (energy saver mode)||Approx. 605W (during operation), approx. 36W (standby), approx. 1W (energy saver mode)|
1.Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App store and Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2. Supports Android OS 2.3.3 - 4.2.2.
3. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected as well as on the settings for size, type, and orientation of paper.
4. May vary depending on the output environment.
5. Based on 20 lb. paper.
6. Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the Amazon Kindle logo and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Print right from your iOS or Android device with the Canon Mobile Printing app
Wireless connectivity to print from virtually anywhere
Superior Imaging Technology helps to produce high quality color output
Blazing fast print speeds of up to 14 pages per minute in both color and black and white
Seamless wireless setup and easy to replace cartridges
- Brand: Canon
- Product Code: LBP7110CW
- Availability: 970